Hinge - Dating & Relationships review
September 20, 2020
Hinge - Dating & Relationships Review
Hinge - Dating & Relationships is an app developed by Hinge. Hinge - Dating & Relationships was first published on September 20, 2020. Hinge - Dating & Relationships is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Hinge - Dating & Relationships is compatible . The most current version is 7.10.0 Before getting Hinge - Dating & Relationships consider content rating:
- Mature 17+
Hinge - Dating & Relationships requires 16M of free space on your device.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 times Hinge members want to go on a second date, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
? BUZZ ABOUT HINGE ?
• "Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms." - Washington Post
• "Hinge is the first dating app to actually measure real-world success" - TechCrunch
• "A great option for those fed up with temporary love." - TheNextWeb
HOW WE GET YOU OFF HINGE
In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.
• We quickly learn your type. You'll only be introduced to the best people for you.
• We give you a sense of someone’s personality. You'll get to know potential dates through their unique answers to prompts, and personal information like religion, height, and politics.
• We make it easy to start a conversation. Every match begins by someone liking or commenting on a specific part of your profile.
• We ask how your dates are going. After exchanging phone numbers with a Match, we’ll follow up to hear how your date went so we can make better recommendations in the future.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html