SkyView® Explore the Universe review
November 12, 2020
SkyView® Explore the Universe Review
SkyView® Explore the Universe is an application created by Terminal Eleven. SkyView® Explore the Universe was first published on November 12, 2020. The app is available on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, SkyView® Explore the Universe requires . The most current version is 3.6.3 Before diving headlong into SkyView® Explore the Universe consider content rating:
SkyView® Explore the Universe will take up 57M of free space on your device.
You don't need to be an astronomer to find stars or constellations in the sky, just open SkyView® and let it guide you to their location and identify them. SkyView® is a beautiful and intuitive stargazing app that uses your camera to precisely spot and identify celestial objects in sky, day or night. Find all 88 constellations as they fade in and out while you scan across the sky, locate every planet in our solar system, discover distant galaxies, and witness satellite fly-bys.
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Comprehensive: Includes thousands of stars, planets, and satellites with thousands of interesting facts.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!